By now a bunch of resubscribers are suffering through weeds in the old program: chiefly broken links, missing photos, and a habithacker email address that I can’t get working. I’m getting out there with my hoe and digging out those weeds. Thank you for your patience.
But how about the seeds I’m planting? Below are a few ideas. I look forward to your comments on what’s edible, what’s flavorful, and what’s too bitter to chew. Scroll on down and talk to me!
- Research has shown that the feeble human frontal cortex can’t manage much change at once. Therefore, in the next version, I’ll send only one or two steps per week with supporting links and optional additions.
- The program will no longer last a full three months, since I’ve heard that the beginning is most crucial.
- I will devise a “graduate” program to contain heavy duty cleaning plans, reorganizing ideas, zone cleaning.
- Some steps will remain the same, some modified, some new. That’s because, as you know, oh-loyal-hh-followers, I like to keep up on the latest from the world of organizational and scientific literature.
- For those of you who found the previous programs perfect for your lifestyle, all three feeds (Nest, SOS, Create) will eventually be available as pdfs. I may charge a bit for these as my NOBHBRRH (not-only-borderline-hoarder-but-recently-retired-husband) doesn’t see my website fitting the family budget. Please do not reveal that I have, in fact, spent thousands to keep the site and email lists alive over all these years.
- I might incorporate some of the most important steps from Create and SOS (health) into the free Nest (household) habithacker program, and then do separate premium extended programs for those tracks.
- The basic Habithacker Nest program (which is the most popular) will always be free, but I figured maybe some of you would be willing to pay extra to get, say, workbooks or videos or webinars or podcasts or phone encouragement or heck, even a date for me to clean your house in an exceptionally half-assed way (that’s a joke. I ain’t gonna 4P your bathroom).
I will continue to add to this list or nix items from this list as they occur to me. And to you. I would love to hear your comments. Thanks, Jean.